Re: [opensuse-factory] DVD iso?
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:31:13 +1300
> The problem is that BitTorrent as P2P is not everywhere allowed. There are
> large companies and universities who do block all P2P traffic. Even some
> providers do so.
>
> So we do need definitive also the classic images.

The question was to make images available on bittorrent as well, not
exclusively. Some providers/organisations blocking it shouldn't be a
good enough reason to withdraw it from everyone else as well.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.