Re: [opensuse-factory] Ditching ReiserFS?
  • From: Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu_marin-caea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:32:58 +0300
On Wednesday 04 October 2006 12:24, Robert Schiele wrote:

> I think his personal problems are neither to be discussed in public on this
> mailing list

I didn't mean that in a gossipy way, but rather in a
what-could-we-do-to-help-him way.

> nor is this a reasonable issue for a decission whether to
> ship reiser4 or not.

Oh yes it is. He's the driving force for reiserfs. Whithout him there's a
large gap in reiserfs4's onward development.

What good would it be if you'd use reiserfs4, found some bug, but there would
be nobody to fix it?