Re: [opensuse-factory] Update stack test build
On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:12:38PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> `rug sl` gave me a time of 1.086 seconds (previously 12 minutes)
> Just to be sure that there was nothing left in a cache, I rebooted. Then
> it took about 2.4 seconds. I will leave the machine on for a few hours and
> see if there is any change

Waited more then one hour. and ran rug sl again. parse-metadata took
85-95% of the CPU. zmd the rest till 99%. The time it took i just saw
'Waking up ZMD' and no real indication something was going on. The time it
took now was 7.21 minutescrontab

I will see what putting it in crontab every 20 minutes does.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/