Re: [opensuse-factory] updating yum repodata
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:03:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Greg Edwards wrote:

Is there a reason why the yum repodata (inst-source/suse/repodata) in
factory only updates every few days to a week? It seems like this should
be getting updated at least nightly as new packages are added and updated.

I see that we currently do NOT get updates every night/day.
And in my experience the repodata directory gets updated EVERY time.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)