Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:05:52 +0200
Frank-Michael Fischer skrev:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Frank-Michael Fischer <fmfischer@xxxxxxx> writes:

The reason why I am assuming it's libzypp's fault is: when I filed the
bug it was for the Zen component, then Nat Budin changed the component
to libzypp and connected this bug with bug 176301. This bug I am not
supposed to view. So it's fair to guess there is something rotten in
the state of libzypp. And we should not participate, just sit and wait.
Why is everybody thinking there's something rotten going on if a bug
is closed?

Not because it's closed. I could not even know that. It's because I am
not supposed to know the bug. This creates the "rotten" suspicion.

Oh, so it's rotten that you cannot view a product for which you're not registered as a tester?

Keep in mind that the Novell BugZilla tracks *all* products that are in the Novell briefcase. You may enter a bug that you found on OpenSuse, but it's already been reported as a SLES bug. Then your entry is marked as closed/duplicate, and since you're not a SLES tester, you don't have access.

That isn't very rotten, is it?

Anders