Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 10:17 +0200, Frank-Michael Fischer wrote:
> Problem is: during beta test I have been busy reporting and detailling
> other bugs so I did not participate in the zen buddism here.

Real problem is that during beta testing there were no $#@! update
servers available for testing, just a new beta every week, so none
of the Zen stuff (practically the only reason for the 10.1 release)
ever got any testing.

My guess as to why some people have problems and others don't: Bad
connectivity to the update server that got picked for the system. Try
poking around on the mirrors list and selecting different ones manually.