Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:03:16AM +0200, Frank-Michael Fischer wrote:
> Ofcourse, that's what I am doing. But I could also build linux from
> scratch then. The moment, Novell decides to drop "zmd rug zen-updater"
> from the default installation I can recommend this distro again. Why?

Don't hold your breath for that. What I expect is that in 10.2 these
issues will be solved one way or another.
Yes, it should not have gotten into 10.1, but into 10.2. It has not and it
has been explained why as well. So can we go on with it and stop moaning
how much everybody hates it?
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/