Re: [opensuse-factory] Skip graphical welcome-message of SL/SLES 10
  • From: Thorolf Godawa <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:57:02 +0200
Hi,

Activate caps lock before it is displayed.
If this doesn't help, additionally hold shift while booting.
I tried this but it's quite hard to get pressed the key(s) during the very short period the VM-BIOS is shown but I think I was fast enough several times. Anyway it didn't help!

Now I tried to make an installation directly with Qemu 0.81 (the Qemu-version in Xen is quite old) and there it works.
I also get the green lines on the top of the screen and the rest is white, but only for a second, then comes the "international welcome preboot-screen" and after that the boot-menu!

So it seems that my problem is more Xen, specificly Qemu-related!
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf