Re: [opensuse-factory] Online update issue
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 08:29:43PM +0300, Andras Mantia wrote:
> 1) You anyway need to release a new version for each SUSE release, so
> you could get the ISO name and hardcode into the script. ;-)

I will then miss some ISO names (SLES and so on) and it will become HUGE.

> 2) create a config file for the script (or use command line arguments)
> to specify either all the ISO files or the CD to use as the main one
> (extracted the last time).

That will make the program un-userfriendly (user-unfriendly?)

I have found a way that goes in between the two. :-)

--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/

> Today I went outside. My pupils have never been tinier...

< Previous Next >