Re: [opensuse-factory] online update servers not uptodate
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:19:52 +0200
Anders Johansson wrote:

Which log file did you look in? The ones in /var/log/YaST2 is usually a good bet, specifically y2log

on this one.

but fresh suse install use it a lot, so it's very difficult to see the good part.

If I have this problem again, I will try to rename the log file before to have an empty one :-)

The only obvious thing I can think of is that you received a 503, service unavailable, from the server. But y2log should be able to tell you

now that I understand a little better the thing, I have the same idea.

the servers I see in the logs (and not in YUM) are perfectly working servers, but may be overloaded at the time

I think we can stop the thread here as long as there are no new info

thanks all
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net