Re: [opensuse-factory] Online update issue
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:49:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Andras Mantia wrote:
On Tuesday 16 May 2006 23:08, Anders Johansson wrote:

Well, I said it was a first try. I'm not sure yet how the new libzypp
stuff works.

but hm, have you tried restarting zmd (rczmd restart)? Just in case
it's cached, I mean (does "rug products" show add-on as installed?)

I can't find anything immediately obvious in bugzilla about it, so
reporting it there might be an option.

Meantime I did an "update" from CD1, now this problem has gone (and yes,
the file from /var/lib/zypp/db/products/ was replaced with the correct
one).

Using the inst-source directory leaves /var/lib/zypp/db/products/ empty.
Should I bugzilla that?

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)