Re: [opensuse-factory] Online update issue
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:55:59 +0200
Andras Mantia wrote:
On Tuesday 16 May 2006 17:08, Marcus Meissner wrote:

Check the configured Update Server by hand please, if it has the
pathces already. Perhaps it is behind in time :/

I would if I would know where to check it. ;-) As I wrote in the original mail, the config dialogs in Yast are not really working.

Andras

may be somebody must say that when a server is configured it can be seen as "yum" on the change install support window

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net