Re: [opensuse-factory] Online update issue
On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 07:28:43PM +0300, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 May 2006 17:42, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> > > I've updated RC3-->GM via a DVD created with makeSuSEdvd (v. 0.30)
> > > and the "Online Update Configuration" failed with the message "No
> > > products to register.".
> >
> > If you had the Add On CD in the DVD, then this will happen.
>
> Hm, I also put the add-on CD to the DVD. Is there a known way to fix
> this without reinstalling everything?

Renaming the CD6 so it is first to be copied not last.
CD's are copied in reverse order, so each overwrites previous data.

I am trying to figure out a foolproof way to get this done right. Doing
the copying in 'normal' order instead of reverse is not a foolproof way.

houghi