Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: makeSUSEdvd error
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 07:30:34PM +0200, Marcel Hilzinger wrote:
> This is only because you did not use all CDs.

I know.

> Adding the LOCAL_KEY manually works for me.

Indeed, as does calculating it correctly.

> Hougi: Perhaps it's best to ask the user for the key, then eventually check,
> if the given key is in gpg --list-secret-keys to avoid typos

This will most likely cause more problems and confusion then it solves.
People will enter the wrong one or misread or just do not know what to do.

Before this, I never used gpg and I asume many others are the same. Say if
the script asked for the key, I would have no idea what to enter.

I will now look into the possibilaty that you can select a specific key
and some other changes to the script.

houghi

List Navigation
Follow Ups