Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:53:19 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2006-05-06 at 02:56 +0200, houghi wrote:

> > Notice I say CD1, not DVD.
>
> Well, if you use the CD, you do not have the problem. I am aware that
> there are only 5 keys on the CD. The extra I make is alo a CD, not a
> DVD.

Ok, maybe we are not understanding each other well.

I see you goal; what I intended to mean is that the original CD from which
the DVD is made has 5 keys, the same number as the '/installkey.gpg' has
(from your log excerpt). Thus, my logic was, although hinted, not
explicitly said, that if you added your key as an *.asc file in the same
format and appearance, it would perhaps makes its way into the
'/installkey.gpg' file.

That's what I meant.

> Sorry, I don't want to blow you off, or say that the other issue is less
> important. I just want to do them one at a time, so not to confuse things.

I think so, too. I was just trying to help.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson

< Previous Next >