Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 01:52:31PM +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> Instead of:
> gpg --export -a > $CD_DIR/gpg-pubkey-${LOCAL_KEY}.asc
> use
> gpg --export -a $LOCAL_KEY > $CD_DIR/gpg-pubkey-${LOCAL_KEY}.asc

I don't see a difference in output, but I asume it could be different when
you have more then one key.

> Are content.asc files generated?

files? I asume you you mean file. I only see $CD_DIR/content.asc

> To the detach signs add a || echo "*** SIGNING FAILED! ****"
> gpg --detach-sign -u $LOCAL_KEY $CD_DIR/content || echo "**** SIGNING FAILED!"

It is first removed and later is available, so yes it is generated.
However adding the error should not be an issue

Still the same error. :-/

houghi

List Navigation
Follow Ups