Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-es (1472 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-linux-s] display en otra maquina
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 01:20:55 +0100 (CET)

El 2006-01-08 a las 23:33 +0100, miguel gmail escribió:

> > Una vez en A hago:
> >
> > export DISPLAY=:0
> >
> > y ya mplayer nombre_de_peli
>
> aaaaaaaaaaaahora si. Gracias!!
>
> Qué demonios significa :0,

man Xserver:

:displaynumber
The X server runs as the given displaynumber, which by
default is 0. If multiple X servers are to run simul-
taneously on a host, each must have a unique display
number. See the DISPLAY NAMES section of the X(7) man-
ual page to learn how to specify which display number
clients should try to use.

man X:

DISPLAY NAMES