Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-el (84 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-el] Detailed instructions for greek translations
Hi to all,

Today I posted on the page: http://el.opensuse.org/Βοήθεια:Μεταφράσεις detailed instructions on how somebody can join the greek openSUSE localization team and the greek openSUSE community. You are welcome to join us and help the effort. Until now, I have to congratulate Michalis Vourlakos on his work on the translation of YaST.

Keep up the good work Michalis!

He also created a text for a greek tranlsation memory at https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1WvNPgNwTpcdwcFwYJKjKyBviQUJ6VHsKniPjKYSZeMU. Please help us to enrich this.

Today I'm going to upload the latest Michalis translations and soon I may start also working on the translations myself.

Let me acknowledge you that the greek translation of Weekly News is a collaboration effort of the entire greek openSUSE community and not only of the localisation team.

I apologise for all the delays. I wanted to be sure of the good quality of what we deliver.

Kostas Boukouvalas