[opensuse-edu] Final spurt: openSUSE Education for 13.1
Hi

openSUSE 13.1 will be released in a few days (2013-11-19).

The Education repository in the openSUSE Build Service already builds against the current 13.1 snapshot, so there is no need to hide anymore ;-)

Before the last rebuild cycle for 13.1, over 300 package were build successful already, just a few leave packages are failing (counter was around 30 failed packages, as far as I can remember). So we are already in a good shape but still able to improve!

So if you are a package maintainer or 13.1 tester: time to wake up!

For bugreports, please use:
* Classification (Product Line): openSUSE
* Product: openSUSE.org
* Component: 3rd party software
Especially the "Education:" in the summary helps us a lot if we search for bugs related to packages in the Education repository.

If filing a bug takes too long, just write your problems here on the mailing list. I guess the noise level in this list is not so high that someone will miss your post.

with kind regards,
Lars