[opensuse-edu] openSIS build guidance.
  • From: James Tremblay aka SLEducator <fxrsliberty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:09:41 -0500
Richard,
Sorry, I forgot to set up "a reply to mailing list"
I tried both the Yast installer and RPM, I also tried the same with
Lars's Moodle
and got the same response. I have all the repo's and the full DL dvd
as sources.
This is at the top of my user abuild log ;
|error: cannot open Pubkeys index using db3 - No such file or directory (2)

Is this because I haven't imported our build key?

I know these are all newb questions, I am grateful for your help and
patience.

JT