RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Network migration starting with squid.. help
  • From: "Alan Loughlin" <loughlina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:52:16 +0000 (UTC)

I already use group policy on this network, the question was based on if
there is anything like this for Linux.

Were a residential special school, we only have that many servers because I
don't like installing everything on one server:

1- dc with files for education block
2- dc with files for admin and care
3- avgadmin, IIS intranet and Successmaker
4- Pass and sql Server

Is dansguardian any good?