RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Network migration starting with squid.. help
  • From: "Alan Loughlin" <loughlina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:39:09 +0000 (UTC)
>Chill out, if you write to a (semi) public list you'll have to accept that
not everyone has your own high standards of etiquette, we all know that
Thomas resides a good way up his own dark orifice; for a giveaway just look
at his footer :-) ( sorry Thomas, but you know it's true :) We've all
experienced his pen, but he does have a great deal of experience and
knowledge. He's not going to change, so just read around it and suck out the
good bits! :-)

Fair enough. I know I do have high standards.