Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] kde 2.2
  • From: "Stephen Ogden" <psuedo_azrael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:24:04 +0000 (UTC)
When I installed Kde 2.2 it slightly broke my set up. If I choose to start X on bootup it will not do so. kdm no longer works.. and I have to use gdm instead. I haven't experimented much on what has happened yet. Not the end of the world for me, just annoying.

--
Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566