Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] encyclopedias
  • From: Giles Nunn <giles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:10:57 +0000 (UTC)
I seem to remember from the WINE web site that Encarta was one of the
packages which runs well under WINE. If anyone does have any success with
this I would like to hear about it. I haven't tried it yet myself, but I
thought it looked hopeful.

Giles Nunn - Network Manager
Carms Schools ICT Development Centre
Tel: +44 01239 710662 Fax: 710985