Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Monday 12th
  • From: Malcolm Herbert <mherbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:50:11 +0000 (UTC)

had thought of setting up username 'ptaylor' password 'redhat' to allow you
to telnet to the servers in Guildford to let you all access pine, or mutt and
run a mail service that way.....:-)

interestingly enough, has anybody used smb2www, if not have a look at:-

http://samba.ngfl.gov.uk/samba/smb2www.pl

if you want the hostname (or you can guess it) to try it out, drop me an email

regards

Malcolm

--
Dr Malcolm Herbert