Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Summer Hols
If you do proceed with a Coventry meet (or somewhere close), then could you let
me know and I can publicise it in one of the local user groups, if this is
something that you would find useful.

Sounds like a useful way to increase the size of the Lin-edu community :)

Clive,
Leicester Linux User Group
(Which covers Leicestershire and some neighbouring counties, next meeting on
the 13th - plug plug).

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
<snip>

> if you are looking for a central UK venue (as an alternative), we could host
> some sort of practical workshop here in Coventry, but we would like to attend
> anywhere
>
> Malcolm

< Previous Next >