Posting advice - was (Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] OSE Conference)
  • From: Nick Drage <nick-drage@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:08:42 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I think this has mentioned before but not specifically highlighted (
apologies if I'm mistaken ), due the number of schools on the list and
their censorship software it is unadviseable for posts to contained
"banned or potentially offensive text". I don't know the details but I
suspect said words in this thread were:

ar5e
ki55ed

Spelt incorrectly, but you know what I mean.

So watch your language people, or learn some obsfucation ( pr0n -
pee-ar-zero-en is so commonly used now it's a word itself ;)

--
In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so
often I