RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Mutilmedia (was: PostgreSQL and Linux / Windows)
  • From: Mr Murdoch <j.murdoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:41:07 +0000 (UTC)
Macromedia is the company that produces the software used to the CDs - the
package used is probably Director. The latest version of Director uses the
Shockwave player to play back the completed files, although the company
doesn't supply a Linux version as far as I know.

John
Mr J. Murdoch Email : j.murdoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Manager Tel. : +44 1224 646346 (switchboard)
Robert Gordon's College
Aberdeen AB10 1FE Fax : +44 1224 630301

  • No further messages