Get together date
  • From: Derek Harding <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:35:05 +0000 (UTC)
Hi folks,

I haven't yet managed to sort out the "programme" but the best date would
seem to be 17th August. I hope to have a display from BECTA, demo/promotion
from Applix and, I hope, VMWare and Corel.

Roger, do you have any Corel/VMWare contacts? Can SuSE make copies of the
version 6 glibc available (needed for Corel Office 2000) to save folk having
to download it? Any other goodies?

I'll draft out the topics Monday and, of course, I'll need volunteers to
deliver the workshop information. Do people want to bring their own boxes to
build the software in the presence of so much gathered wisdom? If so, let me
know.

--
Best wishes, Derek Harding
derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx