Re: [opensuse-doc] openSUSE documentation
Hi Lana,

On 10/10/19 7:45 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:
Sounds like a new doc would be warranted, that's a lot of content. Unless you
want to start by adding a chapter to the Virt doc, and then we can split it
out on its own later on?

The current virtualization doc is for Leap 15.1 and there is a one page
introduction to Linux containers that only explains its benefits and
limitations.

Expanding that chapter to MicroOS/Kubic would be misleading under Leap
15.1. IMHO MicroOS/Kubic should be separate.

However, the current chapter could be expanded to explain about
container runtimes that are available for Leap 15.1. I'll be working on
that for the next few days.

Regards,

Ish Sookun