Re: [opensuse-doc] openSUSE documentation
Hi Sébastien,

I'm sorry you didn't get a response to your initial mail. I don't represent the
documentation team (I'm part of the SUSE Manager team instead), but I can't see
anything preventing you from doing this. Go right ahead and start work, and I'm
sure someone will yell if they have an issue. Sometimes it's better to ask
forgiveness than permission, anyway ;)

Lana