Re: [opensuse-doc] openSUSE documentation
Hi Lana,

On 10/8/19 10:13 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

I would definitely advocate for contributing to the docs in the repo rather
than the wiki, though, just to avoid silos. The whole point of open source is
to give back, and we can't do that if we're contributing in our own sandbox.

Happy to help anyone who might like some pointers on using github or docbook.

Also, the docs mailing list has been reactivated, so feel free to chat
further there (it's in cc).

I forked the repo and was able to build PDFs using daps. So, I believe I
have the environment to start working on the doc.

Now, the next question is that some folks from openSUSE Asia and I
wanted to work on containers documentation. Currently, there is only a
few paragraphs about containers in the openSUSE Virtualization doc.

We think it might be more helpful to have a separate openSUSE Containers
doc that covers MicroOS, Kubic and the various tools such as kubeadm,
podman, buildah etc.

What would you advise?

Regards,

Ish Sookun