Re: [opensuse-doc] Greetings
On 09/10/2019 11:02, Robin Shepheard wrote:
Hi Lana

Pleased to meet you too. My random times will definitely coincide on a
semi-regular basis :-) I spend a reasonable amount of time talking to
Australia as I have friends in Wollongong and Melbourne so I am quite
familiar with your timezone ;)
Excellent! Well, now you know someone in Brisbane, too, so you can cover three
states now ;)

My first plan is to work out docbook I think, unless you would recommend
looking at github first. I have a block of 4 days off from tonight so I shall
see were I get to and then I may well be taking you up on your kind offer for
pointers.

Probably start with github, because without it it's hard to experiment with the
docbook. Are you familiar with HTML markup? If so, you will notice some
similarities between it and docbook.

Lana

Cheers

Robin