Re: [opensuse-doc] Greetings
  • From: Robin Shepheard <robin.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 01:02:42 +0000

Hi Lana

Pleased to meet you too. My random times will definitely coincide on a
semi-regular basis :-) I spend a reasonable amount of time talking to Australia
as I have friends in Wollongong and Melbourne so I am quite familiar with your
timezone ;)

My first plan is to work out docbook I think, unless you would recommend
looking at github first. I have a block of 4 days off from tonight so I shall
see were I get to and then I may well be taking you up on your kind offer for
pointers.

Cheers

Robin

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.