Re: [opensuse-doc] Greetings
Hi Robin,

Lovely to meet you! I'm Lana, I work on the SUSE Manager documentation team,
and I've been trying for a little while to get a community group together to
work on openSUSE documentation. Great to have you here! I'm based in Australia,
so your random times will hopefully sometimes meet up with my random times ;)

Let me know if I can give you any pointers at any time.

Lana