[opensuse-doc] Greetings
  • From: Robin Shepheard <robin.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:24:10 +0000
Hi everyone

Just a wish intro. I am looking at helping with documentation for the project
if I can.

I have been using Linux since the late 90's and used many different flavours
for various purposes over the years.

I haven't had much chance to contribute during that time but due to my work
commitments I shall have more time to do so.

I will just be a lurker for a little while as I will need to familiarise myself
with docbook and github but hope to be able to help contributing soon.

As this is my first venture in a project like this any pointers would be very
gratefully received although I am happy to figure stuff out by myself where I
can.

Oh and if it makes any difference to anyone, I live in the south or the UK and
work 4 on 4 off nightshifts so will be around at all sorts of random times

Cheers

Robin

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.