[opensuse-doc] Re: Documentation of openSUSE 42.1
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:48:37 +0200
On Monday, 27 March 2017 16:31:18 CEST Bergmann, Georg, OPS3-F2 wrote:

Hello Mr. Bergmann,

i have one question / problem: I want to download the documentation of
openSUSE 42.1 from your documentation archive, but I get for every
link the answer: object not found. (example link:
https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/archive/leap_42.1/startup/book.
opensuse.startup_color_en.pdf)

Maybe the link is dead or the documentation is deleted.
Is there any solution for my problem?

sorry, something seems to have gone wrong with the last update. I have
fixed the problem now - the links should work now. Make sure to Shift
+Reload the page in your browser to get the updated version of the page
rather than the one from your browser cache.

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Project Manager Documentation
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)