[opensuse-doc] 13.1 translations
Hi!

As openSUSE 13.1 documentation is going to be placed on
activedoc.opensuse.org (and I am in chanrge of its management), we need
to solve the problem with translated versions. Therefore, I would like
translators to tell me more about input document formats they need to do
the translations, maybe even the way they do it. On the contrary, I can
specify in detail how Drupal (the engine behind ActiveDoc) handles
translations. Maybe we can find a solution which is satisfactory for
both sides.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tomas Bazant , SUSE Linux CZ