Re: [opensuse-doc] How can i uses SVN to translate the openSUSE 12.2 manual
2012/11/21 EGD <egdfree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 5 октября 2012 11:46:17 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
2012/10/5 Flashbang <flerxu@xxxxxxxxx>:
I want to translate the manual into a Chinese version , but the wiki
page " Documentation Contribute " gets me dizzy for it tells little
about how . Anyone could help me ? Thanks!

Hi,

The 'official' workflow to translate the documentation manual is to
translate the 'en' xml files on the openSUSE SVN

http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/
-> for visualization

Or if you are not comfortable translating xml files and prefer .po
files I have a 'not official' server with .po files managed at
www.vertaal.com.ar

In any way, its a huge task ;-)

Hello,

how i add Russian team to openSUSE Guides & Manuals project?

Hi,

I prefer that you start using the svn method that .fr use within the
openSUSE svn.

Maybe we can talk to vertaal's author to include the translations
project from openSUSE-doc project that are using .po files.

Regards,

Luiz