Re: [opensuse-doc] How to distribute translated manuals as a part of distribution?
Hi Karl,

I have already prepared opensuse-manuals_ja.spec file
and tested at OBS in my home project
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=opensuse-manuals_ja&project=home%3Abelphegor_belbel).

So I think it's time to "Request role addition" and
create new package in OBS Documentation project, right?

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:00:22 +0200