Re: [opensuse-doc] apparmor-admin_en package - status?
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2012 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
AFAIK the AppArmor documentation was merged into the security guide
some time ago - in other words: the apparmor-admin_en package is
probably obsolete.

Am I right? Should I file a delete request for apparmor-admin_en?

Yes, it is now part of the Security Guide. A delete rq would be fine,
IMO.

Done, apparmor-admin_en was deleted from Factory.

Can you please add a set of Obsoletes:/Provides: to the Security guide
to clean up existing installations on upgrade? For technical details see
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upgrade_dependencies_explanation#Merging_a_package

BTW: Do you still need the apparmor-admin_en package in
Security:Apparmor:Factory or can I delete it from there too?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
.tsi neshcaweg lebanhcS red mhi eiw ,nebierhcs os redej run lloS
senie nebatshcuB netsre ned hcodej nnad uD tsetllos esiewretneuqesnoK