[opensuse-doc] KIWI Documentation
Hi
I was just reading the KIWI Documention and I found some parts that
need to be renewed since nothing has been done there since 11.3. Now I
am thinking that I could give it a try and renew it but is there
someone who is more relevant from me to do that so that I will not
risk destroy anything?
I am more specifically refering to the repositories and also if there
are any additions to KIWI since the last time. If someone has that
kind of information but hasn't got the time to write it down but
he/she could give me informations/guidelines on this, I would gladly
do that.

Have fun
Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

--