Re: [opensuse-doc] apparmor-admin_en package - status?
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

can someone please clarify the status of the apparmor-admin_en package?

Currently it is in factory, but it wasn't touched in the last two years
except specfile cosmetics.

AFAIK the AppArmor documentation was merged into the security guide some
time ago - in other words: the apparmor-admin_en package is probably
obsolete.

Am I right? Should I file a delete request for apparmor-admin_en?

Yes, it is now part of the Security Guide. A delete rq would be fine,
IMO.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany