[opensuse-doc] opensuse-doc svn repository moved to svn.opensuse.org (DONE!)
The move is done!
The new server is alive and kicking. Faster than we thought.

The new checkout URL for the opensuse-doc repo is:
svn co https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-doc

A browser view is available at:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/

I migrated my existing working directory by
$ cd to_the_dir_countaining_trunk
$ svn info | grep URL
$ svn switch --relocate
svn+ssh://jnweiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-doc
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-doc
$ svn up

You can do the same, but please substitute jnweiger with your own
berlios user name. See the URL output of the svn info command.

The berlios repo will be around as a read-only snapshot (up to revision 7954)
for a while, just in case.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know.
jzwickl@xxxxxxx jw@xxxxxxx jdsn@xxxxxxx

cheers,
JW-

Hi all,

tomorrow we will move the opensuse-doc repository from svn.berlios.de to
svn.opensuse.org. Thursday 17.00 h NUE time(UTC+1) we will set the Berlios
repository to
read-only.(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.