Re: [opensuse-doc] French translation for openSUSE Doc
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:38:45 +0100

Le 21/11/2011 15:32, Thomas Schraitle a écrit :
Hi Guillaume,

On Monday 21 November 2011 Guillaume Gardet wrote:
[...]

Ok. So we can use POT/PO files but on our home, not on the server which
hold only xml files, images, etc... That is it ?
If you think, PO is useful for you, go for it. You can also commit it into the
fr directory (once it's created and filled with contents). This is up to the
translators.

Ok, that is perfect! :)

Oh, and by the way, make sure you install the "daps" package. It is the
successor of the susedoc package and is needed to build HTML or PDF. Hope we
can announce it soon.
Yes, I noticed that the old way did not work (I replaced my PC due to hard disk
crash) and see on the wiki that daps is now used. I tested it and it seems to
works fine.

[...]
Ok, it is the same for the SVN server used for distribution translation. I
will ping the ML later, once the migration will be ok.
Yes, please do. :-)
Ok.

Guillaume