Re: [opensuse-doc] Refresh obs guides on http://doc.opensuse.org
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:12:52 +0200 Michal Hrusecky wrote:

Hi,

some time ago I sent a patch to the openSUSE Build Service Best
Practice Guide which was accepted, but latest trunk version is not
available on http://doc.opensuse.org yet. I wanted to ask whether it
would be possible to refresh the snapshot available on the web... Or
what is the official procedure to get it refreshed? While refreshing
it, would it be possible to refresh the other one (OBS Reference
Guide) as well? I noticed that there were some interesting stuff in
trunk...

The manuals on doc.o.o get updated automatically each day, provided
they validate (which they do) and all images linked to in the XML
exist. The latter is not the case, the following images are missing:

add_repositories
adding_opensuse_factory
apache_flood_branch
branch_package
download_rpm_directories
flood_branched
flood_build_log
flood_build_sucess
flood_succeeded_finished
home_project_webui_description
homeproject_bottomleft
homeproject_upperright
logged_in login_prompt
my_repository
newly_made_home_project
obswebui_my_projects start_page_login
obs_run_on_windows.png
status_monitor

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF:
Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)
List Navigation