Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: Novell / opensuse documentatie vertalen
Hoi Ben,

Nope, I didn't miss you. I was busy testing the translation workflow. ;)
I did translate the first document, mostly with your work. Changed only a few things. I'm not planning to do all translations by myself. You ought to help!
I e-mail later tomorrow to make arrangements of which workflow to follow, and about dividing files between us. I'll begin with the startup guide.

Greets,

Max

ben.henderson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hej All,

I`m back again, i notice that you didn`t mis me at all

I saw there was a lot of mail contact in my absents (Danmark er god for ferie men der er ik internet)
Saw also that Max made a XML file, thats great.
@ Max Are you going to do all the translation again or using my Dutch translation instead.
there was no communication between us.

@ Frank can you please give me also the possibility for using the Berlios documents, i have a account as user benmh.
The software is installed on the machine.
I only have some problems with placing a picture in XML.

So i`m talking Dutch again and wil go on with the translation in to Dutch of openSUSE Reference.

Hilse
Ben Henderson