Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: Novell / opensuse documentatie vertalen
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:26:56 +0200 MadMax wrote:

Hi,

Some entities will be translated then. I preffer my "Books" with a
Dutch title.

;-)

BTW: In case strings generated by the stylesheets like "Table of
contents", "Part" "Appendix"... are not translated correctly, just let
me know. This can be fixed by adjusting a specific file.

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF:
Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)