Re: [opensuse-doc] Concerns on New 11.4 Start-Up Manual
El Viernes, 1 de Abril de 2011 02:23:53 P.B. Lecavalier escribió:

[...]

Besides, why put KDE and Gnome quickstart within the same guide? Why
would someone learn both?? Also, I really don't see how an introduction
to openSUSE is related to LibreOffice. This is already available on
Windows, then not so much relevant to the "transition guy", and, more
importantly, it is definitely not operating system stuff. What one
expects to find in the manual of an operating system is certainly not a
primer on office software... Could be good for an 'Applications' manual.

I agree. I think it would be better to split the guides, one for KDE, another
one for GNOME. Especially if you take into account that the KDE guide is
included in the KDE Four Live CD. The old KDE quickstart guide took ~2 MB and
now takes ~9MB, iirc.

Cheers,
--
Javier Llorente