[opensuse-doc] Re: WebYaST User Guide
On Jan 26, 11 19:24:21 +0200, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Thanks a lot for all the information,everything seems to work.
I uploaded 15 of the 22 .po and as it goes I'll have it all ready by
the end of the other week.
Please give it a look to see if I made anything wrong in the upload or
anything else and please let me know about it.
That's it for now
Kostas

You did good. Thanks for contributing!
Although I have no idea if the language is really greek.
And I guess, I'll have to simply trust you that you really say
something about webyast there :-)

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\